Monday 6 August 2012

ALL LINKS ARE TEMPORARILY DEAD

The mediafire account I've been using has been suspended. I don't know how long it will last but until then, you can't download most uploads here. This happened because I have exceeded the limit for strikes, which are placed on one's account each time someone contacts mediafire about an upload that they own and would like taken down.

PLEASE, anyone who wants a mediafire upload removed from the internet I ask that you kindly just email me personally at: freetogrind AT gmail DOT COM and I will respect your wishes. Going to mediafire about this in the future could mean they shut down my entire account altogether.

UPDATE: The mediafire account is still suspended and I assume this must be permanent, so I created a new 4shared account and am slowly replacing old files.

1 comment: